My main services are translation (English into Spanish) and proof-reading of translations carried out by somebody else. However, I also offer other linguistic services, such as transcription of audio materials in Spanish and telephone calls to Spanish speakers on your behalf.
I mainly work within the business and technical fields, including for example:
- economic reports and press releases;
- Website content and product literature (including technical manuals, leaflets and safety data sheets);
- training materials (including Powerpoint presentations);
- newsletters and bulletins;
- accounts and annual reports; and
- correspondence and complaints, etc.
I can also assist with personal documents, such as birth, marriage and death certificates, last wills and testaments, statutory declarations, Decree Absolutes and adoption documents.
I can work in different file formats and I also use Translation Memory technology to ensure that I use terminology consistently no matter how big the project may be, and that I can reduce my working time (and your costs!) by not having to re-type previously translated text. If you are not familiar with this technology, let me tell you that it is a storage system for my own translations (NO MACHINE TRANSLATION IS INVOLVED).